Just as estate planning and creating a will are responsible decisions, planning your end-of-life services makes emotional and financial sense. It gives you the power to choose an ending that perfectly tells the story of your life. And most importantly, it protects your family from making difficult decisions at such an emotional time.
We Can assist to give you peace of mind by helping you to arrange and prepay for your funeral service. Make your choices in a logical state of mind, without pressure or rushing. Many times when people experience a death, they settle for the first funeral home they encounter, not always being the best choice for you. Choose someone who is concerned about you and what you are going through, rather than what you are going to pay.
When you lose a loved one, their memory should be lasting, there is no incorrect way to do this. Whatever gives meaning to honoring their memory is what you should do. We are here to help you minimize complications and excessive cost.
TAKING THE FIRST STEPS
- Appoint a representative whom you trust and wish to make the necessary decisions to plan or begin the memorial/ funeral service process.
- The appointed individual should give us a call at 404-963-5634. Depending on the severity of the situation, we will need information on the individual, name, location, address of location and phone number of the facility.
- Inform the care facility of the patient/ deceased that you would like to us the services of William Gayleano Murray and Son Funeral Home 923 McDaniel Street SW Atlanta, GA 30310 404-963-5634.
- Set an appointment with us that is convenient for you. We can meet at our facility between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, at your home or office. Please call us ahead of time with any information you may need or already have so that we can be prepared for you.
- Now you are ready to begin the process of choosing and arranging the memorial/ funeral services. We have a wide variety of personalized memorabilia, and services to honor your loved one in your own way, and we are here to guide you through the entire process.
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill out the Pre-Arrangement Form and we would be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. Click on the form below for details.