Traditional Service Bundle $4,150.00
The Traditional Service includes the following: Service of Funeral Director and Staff, Embalming/ Autopsy Case additional $150.00 will be added to total service, Transfer of Remains (25 mile radius), Other preparation of the body (Dressing), Viewing and Visitation (3:00 – 8:00 PM, Week Day 2:00 – 7:00 PM Sat. & Sunday), Chapel or Church Service, Hearse, (1) Limousine (Seats 7)(Repast add $100.00), Family Flower, 100 Standard Programs (2 Color Pictures), AJC (Free Section Only), Casket Batesville Spectra/ Silver, Black, Orchid, Blue & White
Note: Family does have the option to up grade to casket for higher price.
Note: Should the deceased exceed the dimensions of the caskets listed above, the amount of the package service changes according to the price of the oversized casket.
Note: Cemetery is not included.Additional Charges:
- Additional Limousines ($300 a car & $100 additional for repast)
- Police Escort ($200)
- Clergy ($150)
- Musician ($150)
- Death Certificate(1st $25.00/ $5.00 each add.)
- Newspaper Notice(1st Notice (Average $125))
- Newspaper Notice(2nd Notice (Average $250)) Picture ($135)
- Florist/ Up Grade from bundle
- Tax (Local & State 8%)(Added to all services)
- If using insurance/ 7% Processing $25.00 wiring fee if for bill.
Unless prior arrangements have been made, payment is expected 48 hours before services. Cash, Cashier's Check, Money Order, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Insurance Assignments are accepted. (Policies must be two years in maturity and must be enforced with a beneficiary older than the age of 18.)