TRADITIONAL SERVICE $4,150.00
The Traditional Service sometimes called the "Discount Service" includes the following; Service of Funeral Director and Staff, Embalming, Transfer of Remains (within a twenty five (25) mile radius), Other preparation of the body (Dressing), Use of facility for viewing and visitation, Funeral Ceremony (Chapel or Church), Hearse, One Family Car (Limo), Funeral Programs (Standard 100 Color), Graveside Service, Family Flower, Register book and Casket 20 Gauge Steel non-gasket unit, available in Solid White, Pink, Silver and Blue. Family does have the option to up grade to casket for higher price.
Note: Should the deceased exceed the dimensions of the caskets listed above, the amount of the package service changes according to the price of the oversized casket.
Note: Cemetery is not included.Additional Charges:
- Additional Limousines ($300.00 a car & $100.00 for repast up to 2 hrs.)
- Police Escort ($175.00)
- Death Certificate(1st $25.00/ $5.00 each add.)
- Newspaper Notice(1st Notice (Average $114.50))
- Newspaper Notice(2nd Notice (Average $255.00)) Picture ($121.50)
- Tax (Local & State 8%)(Added to all services)
- If using insurance/ 7% Processing $25.00 wiring fee if for bill.
Unless prior arrangements have been made, payment is expected 48 hours before services. Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Insurance Assignments are accepted. (Policies must be two years in maturity and must be enforced with a beneficiary older than the age of 18.)